- Level roofing made from 3-4 layers of Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP / Fiberglass) and resin.
- Completely seamless and finish available in multiple colours.
- Hard wearing – Guaranteed for 15-40 years depending on chosen type.
- Stylish finish – Even on the largest roofing projects.
- Quick installation – Fits over all existing flat roof structures.
- High insulation – Saves on your heating bills.
- Highest regulation specifications for roofs – Quality assured.
Our GRP roofing comes in 2 formats to suit your needs:
- Follows your house’s natural movements to reduce stress on the structure.
- Fastest roof installation with no bordering required.
- Premium GRP Roofing system with up to a 40-year guarantee.
- Certified local roofers – assured professionalism.
- Insurance backed guarantees – for your peace of mind.
- Over 45 years in site experience.
- Friendly and customer focussed team of roofers.
Tile & Slate Roofing
When it comes to re-roofing, fitting new tiles or slate; First, we must determine the pitch of the roof. Every slate or tile has its own pitch requirements, and this must be considered when choosing the finished product.
There are many kinds of slate all of which have their own benefits and range massively in price. For example, Welsh slates do not fade in extremes of temperatures or UV light setting it aside from other types. It is important when choosing your desired tile or slate you book an appointment with one of our roofers to discuss your options.
Listed & period style property
We believe strongly in restoring older style properties back to their former glory, it is important where possible to maintain the originality of a listed property. This can be achieved by carefully selecting quality reclaimed tiles achieving the desired quality while maintaining the historic look of the roof.
Our team of roofers have many years’ experience repairing and replacing roofs of period style properties! Whether your listed home has slate, tiles or leadwork our team can provide a comprehensive service tailored to your needs.
Our team of roofers are highly trained in lead burning (welding), with vast experience in a wide variety of lead applications, we can guarantee the aesthetically pleasing finish you desire.
Lead Roofing is one of the oldest and most durable roofing materials in the industry. Lead roofing is a reliable system that offers low maintenance, great appearance, and lasting reliability. This product had been known to last almost 200 years. In the hands of skilled professionals such as our team, lead work can really enhance the appearance of a building while keeping the weather out for many years.
We employ only the very best lead workers in Suffolk. All of which carry relevant certification in the lead sheet association and lead contractor’s association.
Sarnafil is a highly durable flat roofing system used to replicate seamed metal roofs (lead). This is achieved by a variety of powder coated metal trims imitating facia, barge, soffit and even baton roll details found on traditional roofs. However, unlike some other flat roofing systems, Sarnafil comes with guarantees of up to 20 years.
Our team of roofers are highly trained in sarnafil roofing, from hot air welding to powder-coated trim work we can create the perfect finish any style you desire.
We also offer a low-cost alternative to Sarnafil which we also provide a guarantee for. Please ask one of our friendly team for more information about this product.