1) The provided estimate/quotation, as attached, is for itemised works only and does not cover any additional works that may be required due to unforeseen circumstances or as required by the customer. Costings for such works will need to be agreed prior to commencement of the same.
2) Unrestricted access to all work areas will be required at all times, with all personal belongings either set aside, and protection applied, or removed to avoid potential damage. We will supply hard floor protection and dust sheets for flooring and large objects; however, we cannot accept responsibility for any possible damage to personal items left in the work area or unprotected. In the event that furniture or personal effects have to be temporarily relocated or removed to gain access then additional costings may apply.
3) Our usual working hours are 0800 until 1600 Monday to Friday and, if required, Saturday 0800 until 1200.
Labour rates are charged in addition to the items quoted. All labour charges are based on a standard working day. Additional hours worked on any given day will be charged accordingly.
4) Waste materials will only be removed from the site if provision has been made and is stated on the quotation provided. Should there be a requirement to remove waste that has not been accounted for then additional charges will apply accordingly.
5) We will require access to a safe and adequate power supply for the duration of works.
6) WC and washing facilities to be provided for operatives if not denoted on the estimate or no provisions are made for an on-site chemical WC
7) Payments for works will be required by return on receipt of invoices. BACS is our preferred method of payment and account details are provided on all invoices.
8) All goods/materials supplied & installed, or supplied only, will remain the property of B A Boyle. (Bespoke Carpentry & Building Services Ltd) until payment has been received in full.
9) All relevant public liability and insurance certificates can be provided upon request
All our workmanship carries a 12month guarantee from completion of works. This also includes any products manufactured and installed directly from B A Boyle. (Bespoke Carpentry & building services Ltd); however, this guarantee does not include failure of any components or materials supplied from other companies/suppliers. Should any component part or supplied material fail then guarantees will need to be sought from the supplier.